BENEFITS OF PILATES;
- Development of a strong, flexible body
- Increased awareness of correct posture and alignment
- Resorting your bodies natural movement
- Excellent mind body connection
- Rehabilitate injuries & prevent further injury
WHY YOU SHOULD DO PILATES;
- A fun, challenging and motivating way of keeping fit
- It enhances all areas of your life
- As part of sport training
- To rehabilitate from injuries
- To rehabilitate post op
- Exercising with precise and correct technique
Developed by the genius, Joseph Pilates, this method has been in existence for over 90 years. He created a series of exercises designed to create a strong, flexible and adaptable body.
Joseph Pilates principles lie in his exercises, which focuses the mind to the body, creating controlled, and precise movement, this is the only way to progression and success.
The pilates syllabus can be very challenging to "normal" body's, as it was designed for elite athletes. We at Body Synergy Studio will ensure that you understand exactly what you are doing while you are performing and gradually, at your own pace, we will move you from a beginners level to an advanced level.
By understanding the principles of Pilates and by performing the exercises the benefits of Pilates are vast...